NEED TO PURCHASE IN BULK?
TO SEND US AN ENQUIRY PLEASE CLICK ON BELOW ENQUIRY BUTTONReport Abuse
JSP Safety Helmet are comply with ANSI Z89.1, American National Standard for Personal Protection – Protective Headwear for Industrial Workers – Requirements. The suspension system inside the hat is designed to help absorb and dissipate impact while keeping a clearance between the head and shell of the hat. The class of hat is usually noted inside the hat shell.
Types and Classes
- Type 1 – Helmets intended to reduce the force of impact resulting in a blow only to the top of the head.
- Type 2 – Helmets intended to reduce the force of impact resulting in a blow to the top and the side of the head
- Class E (Formerly Class B): Helmets for sue where electrical hazards are present (in utility services) that are non-conducting and intended to protect against falling objects and reduce the danger of exposure to high voltage electrical shocks and burns. Offers the highest protection with high-voltage shock and burn protection up to 20,000 volts.
- Class G (Formerly Class A): General Use (limited voltage – non-conducting) intended to protect against falling objects and reduce the danger of exposure to low voltage electrical conductors. They provide impact and penetration resistance and protection from up to 2,200 volts.
- Class (Formerly Class C): Class C Hard Hats are not tested for electrical resistance. They are designed for lightweight comfort and impact protection and are not intended to provide protection from electrical conductors.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
- Store Name: Saad Traders
- Vendor: Saad Traders
- Address: Islamabad Capital Territory
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.